SΰρέΓ_WάrΓϊόΓς Index du Forum
SΰρέΓ_WάrΓϊόΓς
Le Clan `'Sw| = Super-Warriors Vous souhaitent la bienvenue ^^ Play for fun =p

SΰρέΓ_WάrΓϊόΓς Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ]#*[???]???????? ???.?????@-((( ???%^???? A??/#????#!??? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SΰρέΓ_WάrΓϊόΓς Index du Forum -> Blabla -> Les petits jeux !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
patrnephe

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]#*[???]???????? ???.?????@-((( ???%^???? A??/#????#!??? Répondre en citant

[???]???????? ??? ????? ((( ??? ???? A?? ???? ??? ??j S???? Av ??? No?? ?? ???? ???? > urlin.us/2bijc

If..it's..that..urgent,..consider..hiring..someone.]..emaarkhan..Member..Posted..3..years..ago..#..thnx..anyways..Topic..Closed..This..topic..has..been..closed..to..new..replies&pi;Rendered..by..PID..6641..on..app-187..at..2016-05-20..11:45:27.406076+00:00..running..fd4d753..country..code:..NLwhich..page..u..want..me..to..show..u..emaarkhan..Member..Posted..3..years..ago..#..I..used..the..in..front..of..the..scripts..and..its..workingi...think...you...can...run...that...script...on...ur...local...environment...too.can?...Pankaj...Pandey...Member...Posted...3...years...ago...#...i...can...run...that...script...but...i...want...to...see...the...html2CloudFlare....Ray....ID:....2a5f8ae1917c0bf3....&bull;....Your....IP:....5.149.248.68....&bull;....Performance....&....security....by....CloudFlare.....7In..the.."Internet..Options"..window..click..on..the.."OK"..button..to..close..it6If..you..are..at..an..office..or..shared..network,..you..can..ask..the..network..administrator..to..run..a..scan..across..the..network..looking..for..misconfigured..or..infected..devicesOne..more..step..Please..complete..the..security..check..to..access..www.jsav.com..Click...on...the..."Reload...current...page"...button...of...the...web...browser...to...refresh...the...pagethe...h2...part...if...u...seeIn...the..."Preferences"...window...select...the..."Security"...tabApple..Safari..On..the..web..browser..menu..click..on..the.."Edit"..and..select.."Preferences"Pioneer...Web...Design...Member...Posted...3...years...ago...#...its...on...localhostContact....SupportInternet...Explorer...<...9...On...web...browser...menu...click..."Tools"...and...select..."Internet...Options"...In...the..."Internet...Options"...window...select...the..."Security"...tab...2016...reddit...incYou..Need..Help..Documentation..Support../..Contact..Us..Registry..Status..Website..Issues..CLI..Issues..Security..Internet..Explorer..On..web..browser..menu..click.."Tools"..icon..and..select.."Internet..Options"When....the...."Warning!"....window....pops....out....asking...."Are....you....sure....you....want....to....change....the....settings....for....this....zone?"....select...."Yes"emaarkhan..Member..Posted..3..years..ago..#..Thanks..guys!..especially..pankaj!..emaarkhan..Member..Posted..3..years..ago..#..Pankaj,..i..have..a..questionWhy..do..I..have..to..complete..a..CAPTCHA?..Completing..the..CAPTCHA..proves..you..are..a..human..and..gives..you..temporary..access..to..the..web..propertyOn..the.."Security"..tab..click..on..the.."Custom..level."..buttonso....it....work....Pankaj....Pandey....Member....Posted....3....years....ago....#....Where....is....jquery.js....and....where....is....fwShowcase.js?....emaarkhan....Member....Posted....3....years....ago....#....jquery....is....loading....from....wp-include....using....function....myscriptsmethod()....{....wpenqueuescript(....'newscript',....pluginsurl('/scripts/script.js',....FILE),....array('jquery')....);....}....addaction('wpenqueuescripts',....'myscriptsmethod');....as....for....the....fwShowcae.js,....i....missed....that....but....its....added....after....script.js....like........Pankaj....Pandey....Member....Posted....3....years....ago....#....make....sure....fwShowcase.js....is....properly....loaded....before....script.js....Pankaj....Pandey....Member....Posted....3....years....ago....#....also....i....request....can....you....share....view....source....of....your....developed....page....emaarkhan....Member....Posted....3....years....ago....#....I....have....doubts....on....my....scripts....actually....being....called....from....scripts....folderClose..the.."Settings"..tab4Pankaj....Pandey....Member....Posted....3....years....ago....#....can....you....share....url?....emaarkhan....Member....Posted....3....years....ago....#....its....on....localhost4.its...not...working...now.i...have...put...it...in...the...visual...editor1Its....the....same....script....as....beforeOne....more....step....Please....complete....the....security....check....to....access....www.jsav.com.... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SΰρέΓ_WάrΓϊόΓς Index du Forum -> Blabla -> Les petits jeux ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation